The historic Bohm Theatre and the Bohm II Screening Room are available for private rental during our non-public hours. Consider the Bohm for group meetings, viewing training DVD’s, birthday’s or celebrations.
Please download our rental information and sample agreement below for detailed information. If you would like to inquire about specific date and time availability or if you would like to schedule a time to see the facility, please contact us a 517-343-2112.
Historic Bohm – Rental Rate Starts at $500
- Main Floor Capacity: 300 Balcony: 96 TOTAL Capacity: 400
- Total Facility Area: 13,450 sq.ft.
- Stage area in front of the curtain is approx. 8 feet in depth
- Entire Stage Area (with screen raised): 24 x 34 feet of usable stage space
- The stage has no wing area and no fly system and no dressing rooms
- Projection: Christie Digital Projector; DoReMi DCP System; DVD/BlueRay
- Projection Sound System: Digital 7.1 Surround Sound
- Live Event Sound System: Self powered QSC. State of the art digital mixing console with remote capability.
- Sound Technician $250
- Theatrical Lighting Technician and Spot Light $200
- Free concessions for your guests available at a discounted rate.
Bohm II Screening Room – Rental Rate Starts at $250
- Seating Capacity 38
- Can screen DVD or BluRay and some online streaming
- You may bring your own refreshments or snack items
- Add free popcorn and soda service for $100
Everything looks better on the Big Screen!
Rental Information FOBT Facility Use FINAL
Sample Agreement Rental Agreement SAMPLE